We have all heard the saying "It takes a village to raise a child" but unfortunately this day and age, very few of us have the luxury of having a large support network that can step in to help when you have a new baby.
- Sleep deprived?
- Having a new baby and have older children to look after?
- Living in a different part of the country to your support network?
- Not sure where to start with setting up a nursery?
- Overwhelmed by information and choice?
- Having twins, or more?
- On bed rest ?
- Having your first child and have little or no experience with babies?
- Working right up to your due date and don't have time to shop or prepare for the baby?
- Recovering from C-Section?
- Just needing a little support and help around the home?
I understand how this all feels, as a parent of three and having many years of experience with caring for young babies.
Caring for newborns is my absolute passion, it is such a magical time in a family's life when you welcome home a new baby, there is nothing more special. I want to make sure you can relax and enjoy this wonderful experience with your brand new family. I can provide all the support you need to make this a beautiful journey.
I have done all the hard work when it comes to sourcing everything you need for your baby's imminent arrival, sifting through all the information, and products out there (having used a great many of them myself!) to help you to navigate the strange new world of parenthood. I have created a comprehensive list of everything you need, so you are totally prepared when the times comes. I attend the baby show every year, and am always researching new products that can make a parents' life that much easier.
I can provide a wide range of services, anything you need, to do with pregnancy, baby, and beyond I can help you with.
Whether it is shopping for the nursery or a consultation on baby wearing and cloth nappies, I have the expertise you need to help you make the tough decisions.